This potion is taken when you need to shine. It enhances your charisma and makes you appear to be more magnanimous. It’s good for people who are kind, but whose kindness is sometimes mistaken for weakness. You won’t have to be as mean to be taken seriously.
- 3 shots orange liquor
- 3 shots peach schnapps
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 piece of citrine
- 1 piece of tiger eye
- 1 square of edible gold leaf
- a clear, amber colored, or golden pretty bottle
- a golden or yellow cloth
- Consecrate the stones, gold leaf, and herbs, and add them mindfully to the bottle.
- Pour the liquor and schnapps into the bottle.
- Bless the potion, and then close the bottle.
- Cover with the cloth, and let it sit for 5 days.
Take a teaspoon or a few drops of this before you go into a situation where you would need it.
If you are an alcoholic or simply don’t like alcohol, use orange and peach flavored syrups instead.
Order a bone reading from Sheloya to find out what the Spirits have to say about your future.
Latest posts by Sheloya (see all)
- Daily Observance Ritual for Witches - August 21, 2017
- I need to talk to spiritual white women about white supremacy (Part One) - August 18, 2017
- Start With Cleansing and Protection: For Witchcraft Beginners - August 4, 2017