This potion is taken when you need to shine. It enhances your charisma and makes you appear to be more magnanimous. It’s good for people who are kind, but whose kindness is sometimes mistaken for weakness. You won’t have to be as mean to be taken seriously.
- 3 shots orange liquor
- 3 shots peach schnapps
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 piece of citrine
- 1 piece of tiger eye
- 1 square of edible gold leaf
- a clear, amber colored, or golden pretty bottle
- a golden or yellow cloth
- Consecrate the stones, gold leaf, and herbs, and add them mindfully to the bottle.
- Pour the liquor and schnapps into the bottle.
- Bless the potion, and then close the bottle.
- Cover with the cloth, and let it sit for 5 days.
Take a teaspoon or a few drops of this before you go into a situation where you would need it.
If you are an alcoholic or simply don’t like alcohol, use orange and peach flavored syrups instead.
- 10 “Spiritual” Things People Do That Are Total Bullsh** | High Existence - November 4, 2017
- Connecting to Deity Supplement: A Sampling of Universal Perspectives - October 11, 2017
- Basic Meditation and Preparatory Breathing - August 30, 2017