Mothers around the world sometimes face the challenge of protecting their children from unscrupulous people casting spells or directing ill or inappropriate will against their children. Evil eye protection is very well known, but there are other dangers.
Though the vast majority of love spells are cast on people who didn’t need that much encouragement in the first place, and are part of natural survival strategy, some don’t come from a place of love at all. Even those who do are sometimes coming from someone you wouldn’t wish on an enemy, much less your offspring.
It is a big problem, but not something you want to nag about. You don’t want your kids to be paranoid or to rebel against your cooking. So here are a couple of recipes for seasonings to use in their food so that you can protect them without always talking about it. You can make this for clients as well.
Spell Breaking Salt
- 1 cup salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (bonus if it’s long pepper)
- 1 teaspoon red pepper (preferably of a long type like a chile or paprika)
- a pinch of ground clove
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1-2 teaspoons garlic powder or crystals
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 teaspoon sugar or a pinch of stevia herb powder
- optional teaspoon of coriander or cilantro
Light some incense for your Eshu or your gate keeper. If you are protecting them from a specific type of spells, then bring in the appropriate deities for them too.
Pass the container that will contain the salts through the smoke.
Adding the peppers first, mix each of the ingredients in with intent. You may use a chant like:
Please protect my son/daughter/interkin from harmful energy
Will or whispered chants or liturgy.
Pass the container through the smoke again, making sure to get some into the container, and then close it.
You can keep this in a stealthy container for seasoned salt, or you can make it fancy and mark it with protection symbols.
Spell Breaking Sugar
This does not actually have to have a lot of sugar in it, but it is made for sweet dishes. You can use it like cinnamon-sugar for buttered toast and the like, or put less sugar in it to use it as a seasoning in desserts.
You will need:
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 heaping teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon allspice (a.k.a. English pepper)
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon fenugreek
Use the same directions as for the salts.
Order a bone reading from Sheloya to find out what the Spirits have to say about your future.
Latest posts by Sheloya (see all)
- Daily Observance Ritual for Witches - August 21, 2017
- I need to talk to spiritual white women about white supremacy (Part One) - August 18, 2017
- Start With Cleansing and Protection: For Witchcraft Beginners - August 4, 2017