Among the 14 essential oils, cinnamon bark, lemongrass and thyme (wild and red) oils showed the highest activity, inhibiting six strains at <12.5 mg/L air, with the exception of lemongrass oil, which exhibited weak activity against E. coli (MID, 100 mg/L air). Perilla, thyme (geraniol), peppermint, tea tree, coriander and…
Jump to Any Post
- Trusted Suppliers of Ingredients and Ready-made Concoctions September 8, 2017
- Easy Cleansing and Protection Bath Recipe September 7, 2017
- New Article: Basic Meditation and Preparatory Breathing August 30, 2017
- Summertime Chafing Remedies August 25, 2017
- Otafuku/Okame Tea Bowl August 25, 2017
WU TipsSome old dragons need to die. Just because something is traditional or common doesn't mean it is effective or ethical in every situation.