Jump to Any Post
- Trusted Suppliers of Ingredients and Ready-made Concoctions September 8, 2017
- Easy Cleansing and Protection Bath Recipe September 7, 2017
- New Article: Basic Meditation and Preparatory Breathing August 30, 2017
- Summertime Chafing Remedies August 25, 2017
- Otafuku/Okame Tea Bowl August 25, 2017
WU TipsWhen shopping for cauldrons, get one that is made for cooking, not for show. It is important that potions be made in food safe pots.
Among the 14 essential oils, cinnamon bark, lemongrass and thyme (wild and red) oils showed the highest activity, inhibiting six strains at <12.5 mg/L air, with the exception of lemongrass oil, which exhibited weak activity against E. coli (MID, 100 mg/L air). Perilla, thyme (geraniol), peppermint, tea tree, coriander and…
Welcome to WitchUniversity.com! The site is still new, but you can go ahead and sign up if you like. If you’d like to teach here, please see our about page.