Jump to Any Post
- Reminder: Twylah Nitsch Was A Fraud, but Please Let Her Rest in Peace | Evolving Post
- Stregheria, Stregoneria, and Benedicaria – What’s the difference? – YouTube
- Unseen Squad is Cleaning House – Taueret Net
- The Difference Between the Same Ingredients in Workings – YouTube
- Coven Danger: Energy Funneling – YouTube
Witch TipsIt is nice to have a small "witch kit" for travel and emergencies.
Here’s a link to the study. Shikimic acid is used as a precursor for the synthesis of oseltamivir phosphate (Tamiflu®), which is used as an anti-viral for the H5N1 strain. As concern for this virus increases, demand for medicinal products capable of treating it increases, while shikimic acid resources remain…