Beginning Witchcraft

Drawn in? Fate?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lady Blue Ryu Lady Blue Ryu 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Chelsea
    Chelsea
    Like!

Hi,

I’m not sure if I’m writing in the right place here or if you will read this email or bother to help me, but if you don’t mind I’ll tell you why I feel the need to write.

I’m 24, I lived my childhood being brought up Catholic but always had this attraction to all things witchy, when I grew up I wanted to be a witch, I used to try and practice spells as young as 7. I assumed this was normal to all children and simply a phase. However throughout my adult life I still feel this attraction to something higher something more spiritual. In the last few years this attraction had turned to more of a pull, it’s no longer a choice to be interested I’m drawn.

I’ve spent a good amount of time reading and researching the things that pull me from wicca to asatru as I feel like I am drawn to few of the norse gods but I just can’t mesh with their beleifs. I can’t mesh with worship and devoting to God’s, I just don’t believe in a God or gods. I feel more that there is an energy, a force similar to electric or magnetism that controls fate and destiny that interweaves around everything and circles the universe. I don’t know what this is, but it makes me feel at peace with and grounded with the earth

I even spent a good amount of time convinced that I was an empath, I think deep down I may of just been trying to convince myself I had a gift and I was made for a more spiritual life.

I know I may sound childish maybe obsessed with something I liked in childhood but honestly I don’t intentionally draw myself to these things. In different areas of my life interest has sparked from no where.

In recent months I find myself feeling things all the time, seeing beauty and magic at work, looking at the moon from my window is magical, my favourite part of day and has always been enchanting to me but now it makes me feel at peace, grounded and ready for something, this has now spread to different things throughout my daily life, the blow of wind, the spark of fire, the falling leaves, silence in a crowded room. It seems that everything is reminding me of something higher. I recently moved home and I all I’ve wanted to do since being here is bless my house although I have never heard or seen this before, I’m not sure where the thought even came from. I feel like im being drawn to a path, like it’s no longer a choice.

I don’t know what path I’m on, but I’m struggling to find it, I need help and guidance to understand what I’m feeling and where to start in this life. I feel like now is my time and I need tonnage action.

I’m so sorry for such a long post, but I’ve been dying to get all of that out of my system, I have no one to talk to about it.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you for your time in reading this.

Yours faithfully,
    Chelsea.
    A confused young woman.

• #3668 Reply
    Profile photo of Lady Blue Ryu
    Lady Blue Ryu
    Participant
    Like!

My intuition is telling me that your soul is pulling you to your purpose and that you’re intertwined with your past lives (if you believe in those). Having a calling to connect to the earth is a wonderful thing. It always makes me wonder why no one wants to do it or hasn’t heard of how to!

Get a sage bundle and light it then wave the smoke around your house. Maybe that’ll help with some urges. Try meditating and connecting with your inner self to see what it needs to feel satisfied. If you’re not used to meditating, it might take a while to get the hang of. It’s a very settling experience. There are many, many guided meditations on youtube. I would recommend them.

Try writing in a journal to see what experiences come up commonly. You might see a pattern at specific times of days or seasons, and may even come up with a solution!

I hope this all helps.

ETA: See if you have any Reiki practitioners in your area. They can help immensely in what’s going on in your spiritual life.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Lady Blue Ryu Lady Blue Ryu.
Reply To: Drawn in? Fate?
Your information: