Agarwood is the resinous wood of Aquilaria and Gyrinops that have been infected with Phaeoacremonium parasitica mold. Both the wood and oil distilled from it are highly prized because of their scent, medicinal, and magical properties. Agarwood tea is said to cure many digestive and organ ailments including cirrhosis and fatty…
Jump to Any Post
- Trusted Suppliers of Ingredients and Ready-made Concoctions September 8, 2017
- Easy Cleansing and Protection Bath Recipe September 7, 2017
- New Article: Basic Meditation and Preparatory Breathing August 30, 2017
- Summertime Chafing Remedies August 25, 2017
- Otafuku/Okame Tea Bowl August 25, 2017
WU TipsSpend a reasonable amount of time in the Sun daily. It helps you make vitamin D, and also how ever much or little melanin you have should be activated. Though some overplay this, melanin really is a protective chemical.