Potion making is an essential skill for young and novice witches. It is basically learning to cook and mix cocktails. The difference is that, as witches, we must be mindful of the medicinal and magickal properties of ingredients, and boost their effectiveness with ceremonial and ritual practices. Not all potions…
Jump to Any Post
- Reminder: Twylah Nitsch Was A Fraud, but Please Let Her Rest in Peace | Evolving Post
- Stregheria, Stregoneria, and Benedicaria – What’s the difference? – YouTube
- Unseen Squad is Cleaning House – Taueret Net
- The Difference Between the Same Ingredients in Workings – YouTube
- Coven Danger: Energy Funneling – YouTube
Witch TipsCoriander/Cilantro seeds are an excellent all-purpose container for energy and intent. If you need a concoction to be really specific, this is your herb.