Jump to Any Post
- Trusted Suppliers of Ingredients and Ready-made Concoctions September 8, 2017
- Easy Cleansing and Protection Bath Recipe September 7, 2017
- New Article: Basic Meditation and Preparatory Breathing August 30, 2017
- Summertime Chafing Remedies August 25, 2017
- Otafuku/Okame Tea Bowl August 25, 2017
WU TipsBe careful when using incense. The smoke can damage your lungs. Make sure your area is well ventilated.
Here’s a link to the study. Shikimic acid is used as a precursor for the synthesis of oseltamivir phosphate (Tamiflu®), which is used as an anti-viral for the H5N1 strain. As concern for this virus increases, demand for medicinal products capable of treating it increases, while shikimic acid resources remain…