There are a few ways to advertise on Witch University. We understand that in the spiritual community, people are kind of tired of automatically injected ads that either have nothing to do with what they’re reading, or lead to low quality sites that are often scams. So here, we came up with ways that actually work in favor of legitimate businesses and services.
Banner and Text Ads
Most people who know what they are, use AdBlock or some other feature to block ads from displaying at all, or simply tune them out when they see them. So we don’t do automatic ads. You choose a page that you want your ad to be displayed on, pay us, and we put it there in good old fashioned HTML. We only allow one banner/text ad per page, and it’s on a first come, first serve basis. Contact us to arrange advertisement.
Banner at the Bottom, $10/month
A banner or text link placed under the comments of a specific article. It can be up to 650 pixels wide and 200 pixels in height.
Banner Under the Article Content, $15/month
A banner or text link placed directly under a specific article, above the related links. It can be up to 500 pixels in width and 200 pixels in height.
Feature Photo, $5/month
These are less expensive because you’re contributing to the site and advertising at the same time. If you make or sell a product that is directly related to the article, then we will link your photo to your site as a source for it. When they click the photo, they’ll be taken to your product page.
You can be included in our links section under WU Sponsors, if you donate to the site.
Become an Author on Witch University
You do not have to join the site to add an article using the simpler form, but if you register and know how to use WordPress or other standard blogging systems, you can write articles and post galleries here with links to your site on your own. Those links will be permanent, so long as you are a member in good standing.
If it needs to be said, we ask that you avoid plagiarism, even of yourself. Duplicate articles are not a good idea. You may post excerpts of articles you have elsewhere though, either manually, or using the “Press This” tool in your administrative dashboard.
All articles are moderated before they appear on the site, and their appearance “cleaned up” so don’t worry if you’re not the best at this. “When you look good, we look good.” 😉
We especially like:
- recipes for concoctions as well as charmed, and ceremonial foods and offerings
- rituals and ceremonies for old and new life issues
- science in witchcraft
- witchcraft in technology and the internet
- witchcraft and mysticism in various parts of the world and ethnic groups
- witch hunts, slayings, and religious abuse
- witchy arts and crafts
- methods and techniques for trance, divination, meditation, etc.
- tips and advice
- health and self care
- making your own stuff, growing your own food, rolling your own whatever that may be good for witches
- editorials and opinions
- regional and campus events and issues
- book, product, store, and resource reviews
- photos and videos of your work, advice, “witchy hauls”, vlog, ceremonies, altars, etc.
Basically anything that would be of interest to witches.
Aside of links that you can put in your article, you have a Starbox connected to your profile that will display under any post authored by you. You can use this to make a “blurb” about yourself, your practice, and how to contact you and get service or products.
Witch University is run by real witches, so people know that when we’re posting a link, it’s to the real thing. So we are very happy to receive real products. If you want to send us samples or gift baskets, or have us test new products, we are thrilled to do so, and we will sing your praises throughout the site. Just contact us so we can send you the snail mail address.
Order a bone reading from Sheloya to find out what the Spirits have to say about your future.
Latest posts by Sheloya (see all)
- 10 “Spiritual” Things People Do That Are Total Bullsh** | High Existence - November 4, 2017
- Connecting to Deity Supplement: A Sampling of Universal Perspectives - October 11, 2017
- Basic Meditation and Preparatory Breathing - August 30, 2017