- Magick Books for Beginners - May 21, 2015
- The Dangers of Cunningham’s Books - February 19, 2015
- Infusion Oils Vs Essential Oils in Witchcraft – YouTube - October 4, 2014
This is a simple but elegant and efficient purification incense. It cleanses a person or place of misplaced/negative energy.
The recipe is not very complicated, but it does the job very well. It’s a good incense to burn in preparation for ceremonies, or between clients.
You will need:
- 1 teaspoon anise seed
- 2 tablespoons frankincense
- 1 teaspoon white rose petals
- 1 teaspoon lavender
Leading with the anise seed, mindfully put everything into a mortar and pestle.
As you crush the incense, and smell its beautiful scent, visualize it clearing an area of negativity. Both the joy and the effort that you put into it add to its effectiveness.
To use, surround someone with the smoke, or carry it through your home. It also makes a good “filter” between modes, such as between deity observance and specific workings.