I dedicate this collection to the cause against the white-washing of witchcraft. It is only in the past few decades that some have tried to reclaim the title of witch to mean a loving, goddess worshipping, tree hugging, non-Christian. I do not view this as a service to witches. Despite the efforts of many this definition is only accepted by a portion of the Neopagan community. The rest of the world still sees witches as dark, mysterious, frightening, alluring, and yes, associated with black magic. The dark definition of Witch stretches so far back into the depths of time that it cannot be unmade. We need to accept this part of what we are or our witchcraft cannot move forward.
Jump to Any Post
- Reminder: Twylah Nitsch Was A Fraud, but Please Let Her Rest in Peace | Evolving Post
- Stregheria, Stregoneria, and Benedicaria – What’s the difference? – YouTube
- Unseen Squad is Cleaning House – Taueret Net
- The Difference Between the Same Ingredients in Workings – YouTube
- Coven Danger: Energy Funneling – YouTube
Witch TipsNever do a working that you do not know how to undo. Undoing often requires twice the offerings that doing the work needed.
You may also enjoy: