Agarwood is the resinous wood of Aquilaria and Gyrinops that have been infected with Phaeoacremonium parasitica mold. Both the wood and oil distilled from it are highly prized because of their scent, medicinal, and magical properties. Agarwood tea is said to cure many digestive and organ ailments including cirrhosis and fatty…
Jump to Any Post
- Reminder: Twylah Nitsch Was A Fraud, but Please Let Her Rest in Peace | Evolving Post
- Stregheria, Stregoneria, and Benedicaria – What’s the difference? – YouTube
- Unseen Squad is Cleaning House – Taueret Net
- The Difference Between the Same Ingredients in Workings – YouTube
- Coven Danger: Energy Funneling – YouTube
Witch TipsIt is nice to have a small "witch kit" for travel and emergencies.