Mesopotamian Witchcraft – Towards a history and understanding of Babylonian Witchcraft Beliefs and Literature is an interesting book, published in 2002. It is special in that it makes a distinction between the religion and religious (read state/socially motivated) concerns, and magic that is more practical and medicinal. It also gets…
Jump to Any Post
- Reminder: Twylah Nitsch Was A Fraud, but Please Let Her Rest in Peace | Evolving Post
- Stregheria, Stregoneria, and Benedicaria – What’s the difference? – YouTube
- Unseen Squad is Cleaning House – Taueret Net
- The Difference Between the Same Ingredients in Workings – YouTube
- Coven Danger: Energy Funneling – YouTube
Witch TipsIt's okay to stay in the broom closet. Coming out isn't even a goal everyone should have. Your spiritual practice is your business. Period.