Through the use of the Instruo Scion bio data sonification module and a crude antenna made of a loop of wire a Amethyst crystal is able to interact with ambient emfs to control a modular synthesizer. A small current is run through the loop of wire to measure resistance. Changes in resistance are converted into control voltage and gate signals. These control signals control when the synth plays notes, how long the notes are, what pitch, timbre and effect parameters such as filter, reverb and delay settings. how much is interference vs the crystal is unknown, however moving touching changing or placing other crystals around it have noticeable effects on the output. would similarly shaped glass have a similar effect, I suspect so. however I also suspect it would not be exactly the same and it is those tiny differences that make this special.
- Why Witch Hunts are not just a Dark Chapter from the Past September 25, 2023
- The History of the zodiac and astrology – Ophiuchus, the forgotten star sign September 7, 2023
- Appalachian Folk Magic: Generations of “Granny Witchcraft” and Spiritual Work August 19, 2023
- The Oldest Creation Myths from the East of Europe and their Origins July 15, 2023
- YONI STEAM PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION – YONI STEAM INSTITUTE July 12, 2023